Lock7 Development has an immediate opening for a part-time Acquisitions Analyst to locate and underwrite potential real estate development acquisitions. We’re a thriving, entrepreneurial firm looking for new sites for boutique condo projects, existing apartment renovations and new self-storage projects. This analyst will be asked to build pro formas to value sites, as well as contact potential sellers to generate new opportunities. The ideal candidate is a masters of real estate graduate student looking for some real-life experience and the potential for a full-time position after graduation. Superior expertise with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets is required.
- Build back-of-the envelope pro formas to quickly value potential purchases
- Locate sellers by researching public records and private databases.
- Maintain a database of targeted properties
- Assist in drafting and submitting offers to sellers
- Contact sellers by email, phone, and direct mail
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree in process preferred
- Outgoing personality
- Comfortable with direct sales techniques
- Mastery of Microsoft products
- Familiarity with Google Earth and GIS in general (ArcGIS experience is a plus)
- Some past real estate experience preferred
This position requires a minimum commitment of three days per week of office work in our Logan Circle office (exact days can be flexible) and is available immediately. The compensation is $12-15/hr, depending on experience, with performance bonuses for successful acquisitions. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to David Gorman at Lock7Jobs@gmail.com with “Acquisitions Analyst” in the subject line