Lock7 Development has an immediate opening for a full-time Construction Project Manager to help manage the construction of our in-house real estate development projects. We specialize in the ground-up construction of small multifamily buildings with 3-12 units and we act as our own contractor, using in-house construction crews. This candidate will be involved with our projects from start to finish, including pre-construction bidding to post-construction punchout work.
– Assist in creating timelines and budgets for construction projects
– Gather and qualify bids from subcontractors and award contracts
– Obtain building permits and coordinate inspections with DC agencies
– Create weekly progress updates
– We prefer at least one year of experience with a similar multifamily builder in DC, however, we’d also consider a recent college graduate with relevant coursework in construction management
– Must be comfortable working in an office environment as well as frequently visiting construction sites
– Outgoing, personable, persistent and determined
– Knowledge of DC neighborhoods and inspection processes
Our office is located in Logan Circle in downtown DC, in Logan Circle. Hours are roughly 7-4 PM, M-F. Pay is commensurate with experience. Position is available immediately.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to David Gorman at firstname.lastname@example.org.