Do you want to learn the ins and outs of real estate development? Lock7 Development is looking for a Real Estate Acquisitions Intern to help scout and acquire new real estate development opportunities in Washington, DC. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to get their foot in the door at a thriving, entrepreneurial real estate development firm.
- Locate sellers by researching public records and private databases
- Maintain a database of targeted properties
- Assist in drafting and submitting offers to sellers
- Contact sellers by email, phone, and direct mail
- Help with general administrative tasks in the office
- Bachelor’s degree (completed or currently enrolled)
- Outgoing personality
- Comfortable with direct sales techniques
- Working proficiency with Microsoft and Google products
- Some past real estate experience preferred
This position requires a minimum commitment of three days per week of office work (exact days can be flexible) and is available immediately. The compensation is $11-15/hr, depending on experience, with performance bonuses for successful acquisitions. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to David Gorman at Lock7Jobs@gmail.com with “Acquisitions Intern” in the subject line.