Lock7 Development, a top DC real estate development firm, is looking for a Construction Management Intern to help oversee current construction projects. Our firm specializes in building new condominiums, apartments and mixed-use projects. The ideal candidate for this role is a graduate or undergraduate student looking for some real-life experience and the potential for a full-time position after graduation.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INTERN
- Help compile bids from subcontractors
- Visit DCRA to help with permitting
- Track certificates of insurance and progress payments for subcontractors
- Conduct site visits to document progress, update construction schedules and budgets
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree in process preferred
- Outgoing personality
- Mastery of Microsoft products
- Past real estate or construction experience preferred
This position is a part-time internship which requires a commitment of two to three days per week of office work in our Logan Circle office (exact days can be flexible) and is available immediately. The compensation is $12-15/hr, depending on experience. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to David Gorman at Lock7Jobs@gmail.com with “Construction Management Internship” in the subject line.