Lock7 Development, a thriving DC-based real estate development company, is looking for an Operations Manager. This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to bring their passion and experience in real estate to an active and growing development firm. If you thrive in a job with variety and purpose, are known as a highly organized “go-getter” this is the job for you.
The broad scope of responsibilities include overseeing day-to-day management of development projects including planning, permitting, coordinating and monitoring project progress. This person will oversee and implement the marketing and branding strategy for development projects. Additional responsibilities include overseeing office management and administrative support for the firm and managing an Operations Coordinator.
- Coordinate consultants and subcontractors and maintain project timelines ensuring milestones are met on time and within budget
- Provide weekly project status reports to senior staff
- Oversee the entitlement process for construction projects including permit approvals, easements, covenants and construction documents.
- Develop and manage project schedules
- Oversee the marketing and lease/sales strategy for development projects
- Manage outsourced design/space planning vendors and project schedules
- Oversee the organization of company special events such as an annual charity fundraiser and holiday party.
- Manage Administrative Assistant, providing leadership and back-up support
Required Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics:
- Real Estate Operations experience
- Detail-oriented and highly-organized
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Adaptable, ready to learn, and highly responsible
- Strong written communication skills
- Works well independently and in a small office environment
- Experience in interior design a plus
- Management or supervisory experience
- Specific knowledge of the DC RE market required
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Health Care Benefits and 401K
- Office located in Logan Circle
- Close team and supportive management
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to David Gorman at firstname.lastname@example.org