Lock7 Development, a top DC real estate development firm, is looking for a Real Estate Development Intern to help locate and underwrite potential acquisitions and assist in all aspects of the development process. Our firm specializes in building new condominiums, apartments and mixed-use projects. The ideal candidate for this role is a graduate or undergraduate student looking for some real-life experience and the potential for a full-time position after graduation.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT INTERN
- Build back-of-the envelope pro formas to quickly value potential purchases
- Locate sellers by researching public records and private databases.
- Maintain a database of targeted properties
- Assist in drafting and submitting offers to sellers
- Contact sellers by email, phone, and direct mail
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree in process preferred
- Outgoing personality
- Mastery of Microsoft products
- Past real estate or construction experience preferred
This position is a part-time internship which requires a commitment of two to three days per week of office work in our Logan Circle office (exact days can be flexible) and is available immediately. The compensation is $12-15/hr, depending on experience, with performance bonuses for successful acquisitions. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to David Gorman at Lock7Jobs@gmail.com with “ Development Internship” in the subject line.