3937 Davis Place NW was a conversion of a 1940’s four-unit apartment building into eight new two-bedroom, two-bath units. This project was especially exciting because there was so little inventory in Glover Park for new construction condominiums.
The building also has four off-street parking spots. Each unit has private outdoor space and abundant light because of the north/south orientation of the building. Construction commenced in October 2012 and the units were put on the market in early spring 2013.